You have no items in your shopping cart.
your step-by-step guide to instagram and twitter
How to create an account:
To create an Instagram account from the app:
- 1. Download the Instagram app for iOS from the App Store, Android from Google Play Store or Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store.
- 2. Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- 3. Tap Sign Up, then enter your email address and tap Next or tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- 4. If you register with email, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you'll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you're currently logged out.
To create an Instagram account from a computer:
- 1. Go to instagram.com.
- 2. Enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- 3. If you register with an email, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you'll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you're currently logged out.
Keep in mind, if you sign up with email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and you choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you'll need access to your email to get back into your Instagram account.
How to post:
- To take a photo or upload one from your phone or tablet's photo library, first tap at the bottom of the screen
- • To take a new photo, tap Photo at the bottom of the screen, then tap . To switch between front and rear-facing cameras, tap . To adjust the flash, tap . You can also record a video.
- • To upload a photo from your phone's library, tap Library at the bottom of the screen and select the photo you'd like to share.
- Once you've taken or uploaded a photo, you can add effects or filters, a caption and your location before sharing.
How to follow @pcaskin
- 1. Log in to Instagram
- 2. Select the magnifying glass icon in the lower left-hand corner to search
- 3. Search “pcaskin” and select the account with our black and white logo
- 4. Once you click on the account, tap “Follow”
- 5. You are now following @pcaskin
How to create an account:
To create an account on the web:
- 1. Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- 2. Enter your full name, phone number, and a password.
- 3. Click Sign up for Twitter.
- 4. In order to verify your phone number, we will send you an SMS text message with a code. Enter the verification code in the box provided. Learn more about having a phone number associated with your account here.
- 5. Once you've clicked Sign up for Twitter, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose one we've suggested. We'll tell you if the username you want is available.
- 6. Double-check your name, phone number, password, and username.
- 7. Click Create my account.You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let us know that you're human.
How to follow PCA SKIN
- 1. Go to http://twitter.com/pcaskin
- 2. Click the Follow button located on the far right, underneath the cover photo
How to tweet:
To post a Tweet via the web:
- 1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
- 2. Type your Tweet into the box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the top navigation bar.
- 3. Make sure your update is fewer than 140 characters. We'll count the characters for you! Remaining characters show up as a number below the box.
- 4. Tip: Read about how to include photos in your Tweet here, and how to include a video in your Tweet here.
- 5. Click the Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
- 6. You will immediately see your Tweet in the timeline on your homepage.
To post a Tweet via text message (SMS):
Another way (some say the best way!) to post updates is from your mobile phone. First, connect your phone with your Twitter account, then simply send your Tweet as a text message to your appropriate Twitter short code the same way you'd send any other text message. Remember to count your characters!