You have no items in your shopping cart.
- One product to treat dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging eyelids simultaneously
- Can be applied directly to the eyelid to firm and lift
- Has a light, silky texture
- Rapid results seen within one week
Ideal Complex® Revitalizing Eye Gel
This cutting-edge eye gel strengthens, firms and lifts the skin around the entire eye area. This unique formulation utilizes the latest science, combining proven ingredients in a single formulation that can be applied directly to all areas around the eye, including the eyelid, to treat all the common concerns of the aging eye area and achieve dramatic results rapidly. Its light gel texture is excellent for all skin types. Also formulated in a cream, Ideal Complex Restorative Eye Cream, for those who prefer a richer texture.
Formulated with beautiful skin in mind
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 – a peptide that provides similar benefits as vitamin A without irritation, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and making the skin smoother and brighter.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract and Darutoside – reduces upper eyelid sagging, strengthens the skin and reduces crow’s feet wrinkles, while minimizing dark circles and puffiness.
- Niacinamide, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract and Silanetriol – this combination of ingredients reduces eye puffiness, dark circles and under-eye bags while providing antioxidant protection.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Callus Culture Extract (Orange Stem Cell Extract) – strengthens skin structure to maintain healthy and youthful-looking skin; it organizes and firms the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
your SPF questions answered
Courtney Hare, aesthetician at Maryland Dermatology Laser, Skin & Vein, answers the most common SPF questions
is the SPF in your makeup enough to protect your skin?
The SPF in your makeup won’t protect you from sun damage.