You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Tested to protect the skin for 80 minutes in water or while sweating
- Protects against aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays
- Formulated for use while in water or sweating, so sunscreen won’t drip into eyes
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
Active Broad Spectrum SPF 45:
Approved by the Skin Cancer Foundation for active use, this revolutionary formulation provides water-resistant, broad spectrum protection with a light finish. A blend of UVA/UVB protecting sunscreen agents provides sun-shield benefits for up to 80 minutes in water, making it the perfect choice for an outdoor lifestyle.
Formulated with beautiful skin in mind
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN® does not perform or condone animal testing.
- Zinc oxide – provides broad spectrum UV protection by reflecting, scattering and absorbing UV rays.
- Octinoxate and octisalate – absorb and filter UV rays.
- Caffeine and silybin – important antioxidants that further protect the skin from damaging UV rays.
A Conversation with Serein Wu of ‘Dress Yourself Happy'
“It’s about taking the time and energy to truly take care of yourself…"
A Conversation with Bart Kaczanowicz of ‘OMGBart’
“The beauty space is constantly innovating and it’s great to see a laser-focus on results…”