You have no items in your shopping cart.
you deserve the best
Be certain it’s authentic PCA SKIN®
The safety and efficacy of PCA SKIN products is our priority. The only way to ensure you are buying authentic products is to purchase them through an authorized seller: a PCA Certified Professional or Practice, pcaskin.com or select online retailers.
Like many other beauty brands, PCA SKIN’s products can end up online or on the shelves of unauthorized retailers. We do not guarantee any products purchased through an unauthorized seller, as the product may be expired, diluted, counterfeit and may not be safe to use. These products fall outside of our return policy. A warranty or guarantee has specific legal connotations (and is subject to separate regulations); we think “return policy” is more accurate.
We have a zero tolerance policy towards unauthorized sellers and take immediate action when they are discovered. As a standard practice, PCA SKIN:
- • does not sell to unauthorized retailers
- • monitors global sales online to identify fraudulent accounts
- • has an internal department that conducts surveillance and investigates fraudulent accounts
- • actively monitors unusual buying patterns
- • actively purchases products from unauthorized sellers to investigate the source of the products
- • immediately shuts down any accounts found to be diverting products to unauthorized selling locations
- • in conjunction with a law firm, takes legal action to fight diversion and stop the unauthorized sale of PCA SKIN products” (Generally, we are not attempting to shut down entire stores/storefronts – we are just getting those stores to stop selling your products.)
If you suspect that a seller is unauthorized, you can report them to us for investigation at email@example.com.
Authorized online retailers
Unauthorized internet resellers
Below is a list of websites that claim to sell PCA SKIN products, but do not have a relationship with PCA SKIN and are not authorized retailers.